All Hikvision cameras and recording device (NVR’s/DVR’s) Intercoms and Access Control are covered by a 3 year back-to-base Manufacturer warranty.
All Dahua cameras and recording device (NVR’s/DVR’s) are covered by a 3 year back-to-base Manufacturer warranty.
(Note disk drives limited to 1 one year warranty)
WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU INSTALL NON AU FIRMWARE INTO YOUR DEVICE. Please do not attempt this. If you wish to upgrade, contact us for the latest firmware. Do not choose other region firmware.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER POWER SURGES OR ISSUES CAUSED BY INCORRECT INSTALLATION.
Our warranty is limited to the replacement of faulty items or parts and does not include damage due to incorrect fitting of parts or accessories.
A claim under warranty for repair or replacement must be made within the warranty period which commences from purchase date. Proof of purchase or order reference/receipt must be provided with the claim.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
- ACL: Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods to you by us via the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights). If the ACL applies to you as a consumer, nothing in these Terms excludes your Statutory Rights as a consumer under the ACL. You agree that our liability for the goods provided to an entity defined as a consumer under the ACL is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms.
- Goods: If you are a consumer as defined in the ACL, the following notice applies to you: “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
- Our warranties: To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, and all material and work is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Manufacturer warranties: Certain products, including particular models of IP security cameras and DVR/NVR equipment, may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. You should check the manufacturer’s warranty, as many manufacturers’ warranties do not apply in a business or commercial setting. Please contact the manufacturer if you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty. Power surges are not covered by warranty.
- Repair, replacement or a refund: If you wish to seek repair, replacement or a refund for a product, please contact us and we will explain the requirements to you. This may include you providing evidence of the faulty product to us.
- Refund: You are not entitled to a refund for change of mind. If you are entitled to a refund, we will only give you the refund once evidence of faulty product is received by us, or we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund under these Terms. Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
- Installed: Subject to this clause, we will not accept for return any product that has been used, connected, installed, attempted to be connected or installed, or if your product is custom-made or is a special buy product.
- Packaging: You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. You are also responsible for arranging the return delivery and the costs involved. Subject to your Statutory Rights and to the maximum extent permitted by law, you must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to us. Note – return postage costs for claiming of warranty will need to be covered by the purchaser.
- Duty of care: You have a duty of care for the product while it is in your possession. If you damage products, then subsequently return the products, you may be liable to pay to repair the product to its original condition. In these circumstances, where a repair is not economically viable, no refund will be made.